- FREE delivery on orders over £20
- Order by 2pm today for next day delivery
- UK registered pharmacy: 9011378
- For the treatment of fungal skin infectionsAntifungal Solution20ml Bottle
NOTE: After selecting this product, you will need to complete a short assessment, so we can make sure this medication is suitable for you.
buy canesten solution online
Canesten Solution is used to treat fungal skin infections
such as ringworm, athlete’s foot, fungal intertrigo and
fungal infections of the outer and middle ear.
If you are unsure whether you have one of these fungal
skin infections, seek the advice of your doctor or
The solution is particularly suitable for use on hairy skin.
The active substance in Canesten Solution is clotrimazole.
Clotrimazole belongs to a group of medicines called
imidazoles and is an antifungal agent which fights the
cause of fungal skin and ear infections.
As with all medicines, some people may be allergic to the
solution. If you are allergic, a reaction will occur soon after
you start using it. If you experience an allergic reaction,
stop using Canesten Solution and tell your doctor straight
away or contact the Accident and Emergency Department
of your nearest hospital. Signs of an allergic reaction may
• Swallowing or breathing problems.
• Swelling of your lips, face, throat or tongue.
• Weakness, feeling dizzy or faint.
After you apply the solution you might experience:
• Itching, rash, blisters, burning, discomfort, swelling,
irritation, redness or peeling of skin.
Before taking any medication, it is important to read the Patient Information Leaflet. You can find information leaflets for your medicines by typing them into the search bar at medicines.org, or by contacting us.
If Canesten Solution has been prescribed for you by your
doctor, follow any instructions he/she may have given you.
If you purchased this product without a prescription, follow
these directions closely:
• If the feet are infected, they should be washed and
dried thoroughly, especially between the toes, before
applying the solution.
• For skin infections, Canesten Solution should be
applied thinly and evenly to the affected areas two or
three times daily.
• A few drops are enough to treat an area of about the
size of the hand.
• For ear infections, put 2 - 3 drops of Canesten Solution
in the ear two or three times daily.
• The treatment should be continued for at least two
weeks after the disappearance of all signs of infection,
to prevent re-infection.
• If you have athlete’s foot, it may help to use an
antifungal dusting powder as well. Ask your doctor or
pharmacist to recommend one.
Do not use Canesten® Solution:
• If you are allergic (hypersensitive) to clotrimazole
or the other ingredient of Canesten Solution,
Using other medicines:
Canesten Solution and Sofradex drops may cause a heat
reaction when used together. Consult your doctor before
using these products together in the ear.
Pregnancy and breast-feeding:
If you are pregnant, breast-feeding or trying for a baby, tell
your doctor or midwife before using Canesten Solution.
If you have informed your doctor or midwife already,
follow his/her instructions carefully.
The active substance is clotrimazole at a strength of
The other ingredient is macrogol 400.
Order within for guaranteed next day delivery options