Canesten Dual Action Cream 30g
- Contains an Anti-fungal agentDual action treatment for Athletes FootContains 1% Clotrimazole
NOTE: After selecting this product, you will need to complete a short assessment, so we can make sure this medication is suitable for you.
Buy Canesten Dual Action Cream Online
If you are unsure whether you have one of these
fungal skin infections, seek the advice of your
doctor or pharmacist.
The active substance in Canesten Dual Action
Cream is clotrimazole. Clotrimazole belongs to a
group of medicines called imidazoles and is an
antifungal agent which fights the cause of fungal
Signs of an allergic reaction may include:
• Swallowing or breathing problems.
• Swelling of your lips, face, throat or tongue.
• Weakness, feeling dizzy or faint.
After you apply the cream you might experience:
• Itching, rash, blisters, burning, discomfort,
swelling, irritation, redness or peeling of skin.
Before taking any medication, it is important to read the Patient Information Leaflet. You can find information leaflets for your medicines by typing them into the search bar at medicines.org, or by contacting us.
• Before use, pierce the tube seal by inverting the
cap over the end of the tube and press.
• If the feet are infected, they should be washed
and dried thoroughly, especially between the
toes, before applying the cream.
• Canesten Dual Action Cream should be applied
thinly and evenly to the affected areas two or
three times daily and rubbed in gently.
• A strip of cream (1
/2 cm long) is enough to treat
an area of about the size of the hand.
• The treatment should be continued for at least
one month to prevent re-infection.
• If you have athlete’s foot, it may help to use an
antifungal dusting powder as well. Ask your
doctor or pharmacist to recommend one
Do not use Canesten Dual Action Cream:
• If you are allergic (hypersensitive) to
clotrimazole or any of the other ingredients,
(listed in section 6) including cetostearyl
alcohol, of Canesten Dual Action Cream.
• To treat nail or scalp infections.
Pregnancy and breast-feeding:
If you are pregnant, breast-feeding or trying for
a baby, tell your doctor or midwife before using
Canesten Dual Action Cream. If you have informed
your doctor or midwife already, follow his/her
The active substance is clotrimazole at a
strength of 1% w/w.
The other ingredients are benzyl alcohol,
polysorbate 60, sorbitan stearate, cetyl
palmitate, cetostearyl alcohol, octyldodecanol
and purified water.
Order on Monday to Friday until 2:00pm guarantees next day delivery options