- FREE delivery on orders over £25
- Order by 2pm for next day delivery options
- UK registered pharmacy: 9011378
Corsodyl Original Mouthwash 300ml
There are discounts available on this item!
15% off Dental Products
- Promotes gum healing after dental surgery or treatment
- Maintains mouth hygiene
- Contains Chlorhexidine digluconate, an antibacterial ingredient that attacks and helps to kill the plaque bacteria that can cause your gum irritation.
Buy Corsodyl Original Mouthwash 300ml online
Gingivitis should not be ignored. Corsodyl Treatment Mouthwash is an intensive treatment that's clinically proven to help treat the early signs of gum disease, (gingivitis). It's important to act fast to treat the symptoms of gingivitis, like bleeding, red or swollen gums. This can help stop it from developing into the irreversible second stage of gum disease, periodontitis, which can, eventually, cause tooth loss.
It is designed to be used as a short-term solution alongside a good daily oral care routine. You may also use it to help gums heal after dental surgery.
Before taking any medication, it is important to read the Patient Information Leaflet. You can find information leaflets for your medicines by typing them into the search bar at medicines.org, or by contacting us.
The first thing to do if you think you may have a gum problem is talk to your dentist. Corsodyl Treatment Mouthwash is an effective short term treatment for gum disease. Use according to the directions on the label.
Use twice a day and fill the cap to 10 ml. Rinse your mouth thoroughly for 1 minute and spit out.
- For gum disease: A one-month course (600ml) is recommended. Or your dentist may advise you differently depending on your condition
- For mouth ulcers or oral thrush: Continue to use for two days after healing has occurred
- For denture sore mouth: Clean and soak your dentures in Corsodyl Treatment Mouthwash for 15 minutes twice a day
After dental surgery: Rinse as directed by your dentist
With prolonged use, Corsodyl treatment mouthwash may cause temporary staining of the teeth. This can normally be removed by brushing. You can reduce the risk of staining by avoiding eating or drinking dark coloured food and drinks such as tea, coffee or red wine – especially up to one hour use of the mouthwash and by twice daily brushing with toothpaste. If staining continues, it can be removed with a scale and polish from your dentist or hygienist.
Corsodyl may also cause discoloration of the tongue, but this is not permanent and disappears after treatment is stopped.
Children under 12 years of age should not use the product unless recommended by a dentist.
Order within for guaranteed next day delivery options