- FREE delivery on orders over £25
- Order by 2pm for next day delivery options
- UK registered pharmacy: 9011378
Canesten Cream 1% 20g
- Uses the active ingredient Clotrimazole
- Helps to relieve symptoms of itching and irritation by tackling the cause of fungal infections.
- Suitable for use on infants
buy canesten 1% cream online
This cream contains clotrimazole, an active anti-fungal ingredient. It is gentle enough for your baby’s sensitive bottom, but treats Candidal infection effectively while also relieving your baby’s uncomfortable symptoms.
Like all medicines, Canesten Cream may have side effects, although you may not experience them. If you experience any of the following side effects, you may be having an allergic reaction and should stop using Canesten Cream immediately and seek medical help. These reactions are:
- Swallowing or breathing problems
- Swelling of your lips, face, throat, or tongue
- Weakness, feeling dizzy or feeling faint
Before taking any medication, it is important to read the Patient Information Leaflet. You can find information leaflets for your medicines by typing them into the search bar at medicines.org, or by contacting us.
Apply the cream thinly to affected area 2 or 3 times a day and rub in gently.
Generally a minimum of 2 weeks treatment is required.
If you are pregnant, breast-feeding or trying for a baby, tell your doctor or midwife before using. If you have already informed your doctor, follow his/her instructions carefully. Always read the label.
Clotrimazole 2mg (1% w/w). It also contains benzyl alcohol, polysorbate 6, sorbitan stearate, cetyl palmitate, cetostearyl alcohol, octyldodecanol and purified water.
Order within for guaranteed next day delivery options