- FREE delivery on orders over £20
- Order by 2pm today for next day delivery
- UK registered pharmacy: 9011378
Steradent Active Plus Tablets (Pack of 30)
- Removes plaque
- Kills 99.9% of bacteria in just 3 minutes
- British Dental Health Foundation approved
buy steradent active plus tablets pack of 30 online
The consumption of tea, coffee or red wine can lead to discoloration and stains. Steradent Active Plus Tablets cleans dentures in just three minutes, with a new and improved formula that provides a powerful in depth clean, removing 50% more plaque than brushing alone. Steradent Active Plus has been formulated to safely provide a powerful in-depth clean, working where the toothbrush cannot go, to remove stains and ensure dentures stay clean and stain free.
The improved formula found in Steradent Active Plus activates thousands of micro bubbles all around the denture killing 99.9% of bacteria. The formula is also safe for metal parts and suitable for both full and partial dentures.
Before taking any medication, it is important to read the Patient Information Leaflet. You can find information leaflets for your medicines by typing them into the search bar at medicines.org, or by contacting us.
Directions for use:
For optimum cleaning results we recommend using Steradent Active Plus twice a day. To remove any tartar build-up use Steradent Pro Anti- Tartar once a week.
1. Rinse denture. Place one Steradent Active Plus tablet together with your denture in a glass. Replace cap firmly after use.
2. Fill with warm water to cover dentures and soak for 3 minutes. Do Not Use Boiling Water Straight from the Kettle as this will Damage Dentures.
3. Brush and rinse denture in water thoroughly before wearing.
4. Dispose of the solution after use and rinse the glass.
DO NOT USE BOILING WATER STRAIGHT FROM THE KETTLE AS THIS WILL DAMAGE DENTURES.
Warning: For soaking dentures only. Do not place tablets in mouth. Do not drink the solution. Keep out of reach and sight of children.
If accidentally swallowed seek medical advice immediately and show this container.
If split or splashed, rinse well with water. Do not dissolve with any other denture cleaners. Not recommended for users with known hypersensitivity to any ingredient.
In case of contact with eyes rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice and show this container. Causes skin irritation. Wash hands thoroughly after use. Dispose of solution and unwanted tablets responsibly.
Sodium Bicarbonate, Potassium Caroate, Citric Acid, Sodium Carbonate Peroxide, Sodium Sulfate, Sodium Carbonate, PEG-150, Malic Acid, Sodium Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, PEG-90, Aroma, CI 28440, CI 42090
Order on Monday to Friday until 2:00pm guarantees next day delivery options