Preparation H Ointment 25g
- Relief from symptoms of haemorrhoids.
- Quickly absorbed.
- Soothes itching.
NOTE: After selecting this product, you will need to complete a short assessment, so we can make sure this medication is suitable for you.
buy preparation h ointment 25g online
Preparation H ointment is ideal for use on piles (haemorrhoids), containing shark liver oil and yeast cell extract which both work together to help soothe sore and itchy skin. This ointment acts as an emollient by providing a protective barrier which helps to soothe and protect, and helps to lubricate and moisturise dry, itchy skin.
Before taking any medication, it is important to read the Patient Information Leaflet. You can find information leaflets for your medicines by typing them into the search bar at medicines.org, or by contacting us.
Ideally used in the morning, at night and after each bowel movement.
Preparation H ointment is not to be taken by mouth. Can be used during pregnancy and by breastfeeding mothers. Always read the product leaflet before use.
Common Side Effects of Preparation H
Tell your doctor if any of the following side effects become severe or don't go away:
- Mild rectal pain
- Mild rectal burning
- Acne (if you're using a formulation with hydrocortisone)
- Increased facial or body hair growth (if you're using a formulation with hydrocortisone)
- Changes in menstrual periods (if you're using a formulation with hydrocortisone)
Serious Side Effects of Preparation H
Tell your doctor right away if you experience any of the symptoms listed in the Warning section, as well as the following serious side effects:
- Signs of an allergic reaction, which may include hives, difficulty breathing, or swelling of the lips, tongue,
- face, or throat
- Severe irritation, pain, or bleeding in or around the rectum
- Severe stomach pain
- Sudden, severe headache
- Blurred vision
- Ringing in the ears
- Chest pain or uneven heartbeat
- Muscle weakness
Order within for guaranteed next day delivery options