Migraleve Tablets Pink (Pack of 24)
- Relieves pain and nausea caused by migraines
- Works where other painkillers have failed
- For Short term use only
- Pack of 24 Tablets
NOTE: After selecting this product, you will need to complete a short assessment, so we can make sure this medication is suitable for you.
buy migraleve tablets yellow pack of 24 online
For the short term treatment of acute moderate pain which is not relieved by
paracetamol, ibuprofen or aspirin alone such as migraine attacks, including the
symptoms of migraine headache, nausea and vomiting.
- MIGRALEVE® Pink tablets contain paracetamol and codeine which eases pain and buclizine which
helps relieve nausea and vomiting. The Pink tablets therefore treat all the symptoms of migraine. If
taken at the first sign of a migraine, MIGRALEVE® Pink tablets can prevent an attack from developing
If you experience any of the following, stop using the medicine
and tell your doctor straightaway:
- unexplained wheezing, shortness of breath which may be accompanied by skin rash or hives.
- Allergic reactions including swelling of the face, tongue or throat,
- Becoming unusually tired, unexpected bruising or bleeding and getting more
infections (such as colds) than usual.
In Very rare cases of serious skin reactions have been reported. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening,
If skin reactions occur or existing skin symptoms worsen,
stop use and seek medical help right away.
- In children under 12 years of age.
- If you are taking other medicines containing paracetamol.
- If you are allergic to paracetamol, codeine or buclizine or any of the other ingredients of this medicine
- If you have taken any other painkillers in the last four hours.
- Signs of codeine toxicity e.g. confusion, shallow breathing or extreme sleepiness.
- In children and adolescents (0-18 years of age) after removal of their tonsils oradenoids for obstructive sleep apnoea syndrome.
- If you have recently developed shallow breathing.
- If your bowel is obstructed or does not work properly.
- If you have a head injury or raised pressure in your skull (may cause painful eyes, change in vision or headache behind the eyes).
- If you know that you metabolise codeine into morphine very rapidly.
- If you are breastfeeding
Before taking any medication, it is important to read the Patient Information Leaflet. You can find information leaflets for your medicines by typing them into the search bar at medicines.org, or by contacting us.
Adults and children over 16 years:
2 pink tablets at onset of migraine.
Children 12 to 15 years:
One pink tablet at onset
Codeine is transformed to morphine in the liver by an enzyme. Morphine is the
substance that produces pain relief. Some people have a variation of this enzyme
and this can affect people in different ways. In some people, morphine is not
produced or produced in very small quantities, and it will not provide enough
pain relief. Other people are more likely to get serious side effects because a
very high amount of morphine is produced.
If you notice any of the following side effects, you must stop taking this medicine and seek immediate medical advice: slow or shallow breathing, confusion, sleepiness, small pupils, feeling or
being sick, constipation, lack of appetite.
If you are pregnant or breastfeeding
Ask your doctor or pharmacist for advice before taking this medicine if you are
Do not take codeine while you are breastfeeding. Codeine and morphine passes
into breast milk
Special warnings about drowsiness
Driving and using machines
The medicine can affect your ability to drive as it may make you sleepy or dizzy.
Do not drive while taking this medicine until you know how it affects you.
It is an offence to drive if this medicine affects your ability to drive.
However, you would not be committing an offence if:
The medicine has been prescribed to treat a medical or dental problem and
You have taken it according to the instructions given by the prescriber or in
the information provided with the medicine and
It was not affecting your ability to drive safely
The active ingredients in each MIGRALEVE
® Pink tablet are: Paracetamol DC 96%
520 mg equivalent to Paracetamol 500 mg, Codeine phosphate 8 mg and Buclizine
hydrochloride 6.25 mg.
Other ingredients are: magnesium stearate, colloidal anhydrous silica, stearic acid,
pregelatinised maize starch, gelatin, hypromellose, macrogol, E127 (erythrosine),
aluminium oxide and E171 (titanium dioxide).
Order on Monday to Friday until 2:00pm guarantees next day delivery options