Nurofen Migraine Pain Tablets (Pack of 12)
- - Migraine sufferers know that it is important to act at the first sign of an attack to help provide relief.- That’s why we provide Nurofen Migraine Pain.- It contains Ibuprofen Lysine, which is quickly absorbed in the body.- Provides relief from headache and migraine pain.
NOTE: After selecting this product, you will need to complete a short assessment, so we can make sure this medication is suitable for you.
buy nurofen migraine pain tablets pack of 12 online
The active ingredient (which makes this medicine work) is
Ibuprofen. It belongs to a group of medicines known as
non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs). NSAIDs
provide relief by changing the body’s response to pain,
swelling, and high temperature.
Nurofen Migraine Pain is used for the relief of:
• Headaches and migraine pain
STOP TAKING the medicine and seek immediate medical help
if you develop:
• signs of intestinal bleeding such as: bright red faeces
(stools/motions), black tarry stools, vomiting blood or dark
particles that look like coffee grounds.
• signs of serious allergic reaction such as:
- difficulties in breathing or unexplained wheezing
- dizziness or faster heartbeat,
- severe forms of skin reactions such as itchiness, skin rash
with redness, peeling, flaking or blistering
(e.g.: Steven-Johnson syndrome)
- swelling of your face, tongue or throat
• signs of kidney problems such as:
- passing less or more urine
- cloudy urine or blood in urine
- pain in the back and/or swelling (particularly in the legs)
• signs of aseptic meningitis with neck stiffness, headache,
feeling sick, being sick, fever or disorientation. Patients with
autoimmune disorders (lupus, mixed connective tissue
disease) may be more likely to be affected.
• a severe skin reaction known as DRESS syndrome can occur.
Symptoms of DRESS include: skin rash, fever, swelling of
lymph nodes and an increase of eosinophils (a type of white
STOP TAKING the medicine and tell your doctor if you
experience the following uncommon side effects:
- indigestion, heartburn or feeling sick
- pains in your stomach (abdomen) or other abnormal
TELL YOUR DOCTOR if you have any of the following side
effects, they become worse or you notice any effects not
- allergic reactions, such as skin rashes (urticaria), itching,
- flatulence (wind), diarrhoea, constipation and vomiting
- blood disorder resulting in unexplained or unusual bruising or
bleeding, fever, sore throat, mouth ulcers, flu-like symptoms
and severe exhaustion
- drop in blood pressure
- stomach or intestinal ulcers, sometimes with bleeding and
perforation, inflammation of the lining of the mouth with
ulceration (ulcerative stomatitis), inflammation of the
- liver problems
Side effects for which the frequency cannot be estimated from
- worsening of asthma or bronchospasm
- swelling (oedema), high blood pressure, heart failure or
- worsening of colitis and Crohn's disease
Medicines such as Nurofen Migraine Pain may be associated
with a small increased risk of heart attack ("myocardial
infarction") or stroke.
Before taking any medication, it is important to read the Patient Information Leaflet. You can find information leaflets for your medicines by typing them into the search bar at medicines.org, or by contacting us.
Adults and children over 12 years: Initial dose, one or two tablets, then if necessary, one or two tablets every four hours. Do not exceed six tablets in any 24 hours. Leave at least 4 hours between doses. For oral administration. To be taken with water. Not recommended for children under 12 years of age. Elderly: No special dosage modifications are required.
Warnings: Do not take if - You have ever had a stomach ulcer. If you are allergic to aspirin, non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs. Your child is under the age of 12.
ingredients: 342mg ibuprofen lysine equivalent to 200mg of ibuprofen, povidine, sodium starch glycollate, magnesium stearate, hypromellose, talc, opaspray white m-1-7111b (contains hypromellose and titanium dioxide) and black ink (contains shellac, iron oxide black e172 and propylene glycol). buy nurofen migraine pain tablets pack of 12 from Rightdose
Order within for guaranteed next day delivery options