- FREE delivery on orders over £20
- Order by 2pm today for next day delivery
- UK registered pharmacy: 9011378
Dermol Wash 200ml
- Handy 200ml Pump Bottle
- For the management of Dry, Itchy skin
- Known to help with Eczema and Dermatitis
- Also comes as a Shower Emollient
buy dermol wash online
you can buy dermol wash online from our registered uk online pharmacy. please read the associated information about this medication to make sure it's safe for you. you can then place your order. after completing an associated assessment form, our pharmacists can then review your order and, if approved, dispatch to your chosen address. if for any reason your order is not approved, a full refund is issued.
about dermol wash
dermol wash is an antimicrobial emollient which is an effective treatment for dry, itchy skin, eczema, dermatitis and other dry skin conditions. dermol wash is a useful moisturiser helps to moisturise the skin surface and it can be applied to dry skin after washing.
dermol wash can not only be used as a moisturiser but it can also be used as a soap substitute.
eczema is a chronic, relapsing, inflammatory skin condition which has symptoms of an itchy red rash, which is often found in skin creases such as the folds of the elbows or behind the knees. eczema can also have a link to other conditions such as hayfever or asthma and is quite common in children and often involves the scalp and face. dry skin conditions can be caused by many different factors, including certain temperatures, food sensitivities or stress. individuals who tend to suffer from dry skin do so due to water loss from the skin and reduced resistance to irritant substances.
other treatments for dry skin conditions are available at Rightdose. these include:
- aveeno cream
- doublebase gel
- doublebase dayleve gel
- eumovate eczema & dermatitis cream
- eucerin dry skin intensive lotion
- try your best to reduce scratching and avoid triggers that flare up your eczema (for example, certain foods or using certain products)
- try to use a moisturiser on your skin daily, and remember to moisturise after a bath/shower
- it is best to use gloves if you are handling irritants for example detergents.
- try to avoid extreme temperatures and humidity.
- you should ensure that you drink lots of water.
- try to use non-abrasive clothing fabrics for example cotton.
- after having a shower or a bath you should pat dry your skin (do not rub your skin with a towel) and re-apply your moisturiser.
- try to avoid using body scrubs that are rough on your skin.
- try to avoid hot and long baths/showers.
- try to avoid alcohol-containing antibacterial gels.
dermol wash reviews
after using any treatment, it's helpful to let others know about your experience. reviews of an item help other users know that medicines received are genuine, how well the treatment worked or any issues to be aware of. we invite our users to leave a review of both their treatment and of the service provided. click on the reviews tab to see if there has been feedback on this item.
What is Dermol Wash used for?
Dermol Wash can be used to treat any dry or itchy skin conditions and has been known to help treat eczema and dermatitis.
How do I use Dermol Wash?
When using Dermol Wash as a soap substitute, squeeze some of the emollients into your hands, and gently apply to the affected areas of the skin, for the best results allow the emollient to soak into your skin. Dermol Wash can also be used as an emollient to help moisturise the skin. Dermol Wash can be used as often as needed, however, if you use any other soap or skin treatment it is advised to leave some time between using both as it can cause interactions and lower the effectiveness of each product. If using Dermol Wash as a soap replacement, after washing gently pat the skin dry with a soft clean towel.
Can I use Dermol Wash if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
Yes. Dermol Wash is safe to use during pregnancy and also when breastfeeding.
Side Effects of Dermol Wash
As with any medication, there are risks of side effects when using Dermol Wash. You should always read the patient information leaflet when taking a new medicine to make sure you're aware of the full list of side effects and cautions. If you have any unwanted side effects you should seek advice from your doctor, pharmacist or other healthcare professional.
If you suffer from any of the following after using Dermol Wash, then stop using and seek medical assistance straight away(may be signs of an allergic reaction):
- Red, itchy rash/hives not located on the area the wash was applied to
- Wheezing/difficulty in breathing
- Facial swelling (including the face, lips, tongue or throat)
- Dizziness/feeling faint
- Taste disturbances (metallic taste)
(For a full list of side effects please refer to the patient information leaflet on the ‘Info Tab’.)
Before taking any medication, it is important to read the Patient Information Leaflet. You can find information leaflets for your medicines by typing them into the search bar at medicines.org, or by contacting us.
Directions of use for Dermol Wash
For use as a soap substitute: Use as a cleanser at the sink or to wash within the bath or shower, instead of ordinary soap or shower gel.
For application to the skin: Apply to the affected areas as required.
For intensive and frequent hand-washing (e.g. for health professionals): Using Dermol Wash, follow the hand-washing technique normally recommended. Rinse thoroughly and dry. Apply Dermol Wash to hands as a leave-on skin conditioner.
Warnings for Dermol Wash
Do not use in cases of known sensitivity to any of the ingredients.
Avoid contact with the eyes.
Do not store above 25C.
Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
ingredients in dermol wash
active ingredients: benzalkonium chloride 0.1%, chlorhexidine dihydrochloride 0.1%, liquid paraffin 2.5% and isopropyl myristate 2.5%
other ingredients: cetostearyl alcohol, macrogol cetostearyl ether, phenoxyethanol, purified water.
Order within for guaranteed next day delivery options