Movelat Relief Cream 80g
- Pain relief cream
- Anti Inflammatory
- Helps ease pain caused by injuries, sprains, aches
NOTE: After selecting this product, you will need to complete a short assessment, so we can make sure this medication is suitable for you.
Buy Movelat Relief Cream 80g online
Movelat Relief Cream contains the active substances mucopolysaccharide polysulfate
(MPS) and salicylic acid.
Movelat Relief Cream is a mild to moderate anti-inflammatory and analgesic
(pain-relieving) preparation which, when applied to the skin, provides relief from muscular
pain and stiffness, sprains and strains, and pain due to rheumatic and non-serious arthritic
Like all medicines, Movelat Relief Cream can cause side-effects, although not everybody
Rarely, Movelat Relief Cream can cause the following in sensitive individuals:
• burning sensation
• a rash.
If any of these occur, STOP using the cream and tell your doctor or pharmacist.
Reporting of side effects
If you get any side effects, talk to your doctor, pharmacist or nurse. This includes any
possible side effects not listed in this leaflet. You can also report side effects directly
(see details below). By reporting side effects you can help provide more information on
the safety of this medicine.
Before taking any medication, it is important to read the Patient Information Leaflet. You can find information leaflets for your medicines by typing them into the search bar at medicines.org, or by contacting us.
Always use this medicine exactly as described in this leaflet or as your doctor or pharmacist
has told you. Check with your doctor or pharmacist if you are not sure.
• Before use, pierce the tube seal with the spiked top of the cap.
• Push and turn the spiked end of the cap firmly into the nozzle until you hear a click.
• The amount of cream you use will depend on the size of the area being treated.
• Between 2 and 6 inches (5-15 cm) of cream should be gently massaged into the affected
area at any one time.
• You can apply Movelat Relief Cream up to four times a day.
• Do not exceed this dose.
• Some people experience discomfort, particularly those with sensitive skin or if used in
hot weather or after a bath.
• Remember to wash your hands after applying Movelat Relief Cream, unless this is the
area being treated.
Do not use Movelat Relief Cream:
• if you are allergic (hypersensitive) to mucopolysaccharide polysulfate, salicylic acid
(or any other aspirin-like medicine) or other related painkillers known as non-steroidal
anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDS). This is particularly important if you suffer from asthma
• if you are allergic to any of the other ingredients of Movelat Relief Cream (listed in section 6)
• if you have broken skin, infected skin or eczema
• on large areas of skin
• on or near sensitive areas such as the mouth, eyes or ano-genital regions.
Movelat Relief Cream should NOT be used on children under the age of 12 years old.
Warnings and precautions
- Movelat Relief Cream is for external use only. Do NOT swallow.
- Do not exceed the dose stated in section 3.
- Talk to your doctor or pharmacist before using Movelat Relief Cream:
º if your signs of injury or illness do not improve or get worse.
º if you are pregnant or breast-feeding.
º if you suffer from asthma.
º if you have pre-existing renal/kidney damage.
º if you are using any prescribed medicines.
- You may experience discomfort if you have sensitive skin, use the cream in hot weather
or after a bath.
- Wash your hands immediately after use.
- Stop using this cream if you experience irritation or other unwanted effects.
Do not smoke or go near naked flames - risk of severe burns. Fabric (clothing, bedding,
dressings etc) that has been in contact with this product burns more easily and is a serious
fire hazard. Washing clothing and bedding may reduce product build-up but not totally
Other medicines and Movelat Relief Cream
Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are using coumarin anti-coagulants (medicines for
thinning the blood, such as Warfarin), as Movelat Relief Cream may affect the way that
such anti-coagulants work.
Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are taking, have recently taken or might take any
Pregnancy and breast-feeding
If you are pregnant or breast-feeding, think you may be pregnant or are planning to have a
baby, ask your doctor or pharmacist for advice before taking this medicine. Movelat Relief
Cream should not be used during the first three or last three months of pregnancy or on
the breast area during breast-feeding/lactation.
Movelat Relief Cream contains cetostearyl alcohol and lanolin
These ingredients may cause local skin reactions (for example contact dermatitis).
The active substances are:
- mucopolysaccharide polysulfate 0.2% w/w
- salicylic acid 2.0% w/w.
The other ingredients are:
- glycerol 85%
- stearic acid
- anhydrous eucerine (contains lanolin)
- myristyl alcohol
- emulsifying cetostearyl alcohol
- isopropyl alcohol
- purified water
Order on Monday to Friday until 2:00pm guarantees next day delivery options