Movelat Relief Gel 40g
- Fast-acting pain relief gel
- Contains salicylic acid
NOTE: After selecting this product, you will need to complete a short assessment, so we can make sure this medication is suitable for you.
Buy Movelat Relief Gel 40g online
Movelat Relief Gel contains the active substances mucopolysaccharide polysulfate (MPS)
and salicylic acid.
Movelat Relief Gel is a mild to moderate anti-inflammatory and analgesic (pain-relieving)
preparation which, when applied to the skin, provides relief from muscular pain and
stiffness, sprains and strains, and pain due to rheumatic and non-serious arthritic
Like all medicines, Movelat Relief Gel can cause side-effects, although not everybody gets
them. Rarely, Movelat Relief Gel can cause the following in sensitive individuals:
• burning sensation
• a rash.
If any of these occur, STOP using the gel and tell your doctor or pharmacist.
Before taking any medication, it is important to read the Patient Information Leaflet. You can find information leaflets for your medicines by typing them into the search bar at medicines.org, or by contacting us.
Always use this medicine exactly as described in this leaflet or as your doctor or pharmacist
has told you. Check with your doctor or pharmacist if you are not sure.
• Before use, pierce the tube seal with the spiked top of the cap.
• Push and turn the spiked end of the cap firmly into the nozzle until you hear a click.
• The amount of gel you use will depend on the size of the area being treated.
• Between 2 and 6 inches (5-15 cm) of gel should be gently massaged into the affected
area at any one time.
• You can apply Movelat Relief Gel up to four times a day.
• Do not exceed this dose.
• Some people experience discomfort, particularly those with sensitive skin or if used in
hot weather or after a bath.
• Remember to wash your hands after applying Movelat Relief Gel, unless this is the area
Warnings and precautions
- Movelat Relief Gel is for external use only. Do NOT swallow.
- Do not exceed the dose stated in section 3.
- Talk to your doctor or pharmacist before using Movelat Relief Gel:
º if your signs of injury or illness do not improve or get worse.
º if you are pregnant or breast-feeding.
º if you suffer from asthma.
º if you have pre-existing renal/kidney damage.
º if you are using any prescribed medicines.
- You may experience discomfort if you have sensitive skin, use the cream in hot weather
or after a bath.
- Wash your hands immediately after use.
- Stop using this gel if you experience irritation or other unwanted effects.
Do not smoke or go near naked flames - risk of severe burns. Fabric (clothing, bedding,
dressings etc) that has been in contact with this product burns more easily and is a serious
fire hazard. Washing clothing and bedding may reduce product build-up but not totally
Other medicines and Movelat Relief Gel
Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are using coumarin anti-coagulants (medicines for
thinning the blood, such as Warfarin), as Movelat Relief Gel may affect the way that such
Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are taking, have recently taken or might take any
Pregnancy and breast-feeding
If you are pregnant or breast-feeding, think you may be pregnant or are planning to have a
baby, ask your doctor or pharmacist for advice before taking this medicine. Movelat Relief
Gel should not be used during the first three or last three months of pregnancy or on the
breast area during breast-feeding/lactation.
Movelat Relief Gel contains Rosemary Oil
This fragrance contains citral, eugenol, geraniol, linalool, citronellol and limonene which
may cause allergic reactions
The active substances are:
- mucopolysaccharide polysulfate 0.2% w/w
- salicylic acid 2.0% w/w.
The other ingredients are:
- isopropyl alcohol
- disodium edetate
- polyethylene glyceryl-oleate
- rosemary oil (containing citral, eugenol, geraniol, linalool, citronellol and limonene)
- purified water
Order within for guaranteed next day delivery options