DulcoEase 100mg Capsules (Pack of 30)
buy dulcoease capsules pack of 30 online
DulcoEase contains the active substance docusate sodium. This medicine is a laxative.
It belongs to a group of medicines called ‘stool softeners’.
DulcoEase is used to treat constipation in adults and children 12 years and over
How DulcoEase works
- DulcoEase softens the stools (faeces).
It does this by increasing the amount of water within the stools (faeces)
This makes your bowel movements easier
It helps you when:
- You are constipated
- You have piles
- You have a tear in the lining of your anus (anal fissure)
Like all medicines, DulcoEase can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them.
The following side effects may occur with this medicine:
Talk to your doctor or pharmacist if you get any of the side effects listed below:
Rare: affects fewer than 1 in 1,000 people
- Feeling sick (nausea)
- Stomach cramps
Not known: frequency cannot be estimated from the available data
- Skin rash
- Pruritus (itching)
- Talk to your doctor or pharmacist if you get any of the side effects listed above.
Before taking any medication, it is important to read the Patient Information Leaflet. You can find information leaflets for your medicines by typing them into the search bar at medicines.org, or by contacting us.
Always take this medicine exactly as described in this leaflet or as your pharmacist or doctor has told you. Check with your pharmacist or doctor if you are not sure.
How much to take
Adults and children 12 years and over
The recommended dose is to start with one capsule 3 times a day. Then take more or less if you need to
Do not take more than one capsule 5 times a day
Do not give DulcoEase to children under 12 years of age.
You should feel more comfortable within 1 to 2 days of treatment.
Talk to your pharmacist or doctor if you end up taking DulcoEase every day.
How to take
Swallow each capsule whole with water.
Do not take DulcoEase if:
- You have stomach pains
- You feel sick or have been sick in the last 24 hours
- You have a blockage in your intestine (intestinal obstruction)
- You are allergic to docusate sodium or any of the other ingredients of this medicine (listed in Section 6)
- You are intolerant to any sugars such as fructose or sorbitol. DulcoEase contains a small amount of sorbitol
- You are taking a mineral oil laxative such as liquid paraffin
- Do not take this medicine if any of the above applies to you. If you are not sure, talk to your pharmacist or doctor before taking this medicine.
Warnings and precautions
As with all laxatives, do not take DulcoEase every day for a long time.
Talk to your pharmacist or doctor if:
- You end up taking DulcoEase every day
- You get stomach pain which does not go away
- If any of the above applies to you (or you are not sure), talk to your pharmacist or doctor.
The active substance is docusate sodium. Each capsule contains 100 mg of docusate sodium
The other ingredients are: macrogol 400, propylene glycol, gelatin, glycerol, sorbitol (E420), titanium dioxide (E171), water, sunset yellow (E110), and quinoline yellow (E104)
Order within for guaranteed next day delivery options