- FREE delivery on orders over £20
- Order by 2pm today for next day delivery
- UK registered pharmacy: 9011378
Tiger Balm Red Ointment 19g
- Relieves sore & aching muscles
- Contains Herbal Ingredients
- Can be used all day long
Buy Tiger Balm Red Ointment online.
Tiger Balm can be used by adults and children over 2 years of age to give temporary relief from
minor muscular aches and pains.
Like all medicines, Tiger Balm can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them.
Frequency not known (cannot be estimated from the available data).
- Tiger Balm may occasionally cause irritation to the skin, such as rashes or contact
dermatitis. If this occurs, discontinue use and seek medical advice immediately.
- Burning sensation at application site.
Before taking any medication, it is important to read the Patient Information Leaflet. You can find information leaflets for your medicines by typing them into the search bar at medicines.org, or by contacting us.
Always use this medicine exactly as described in this leaflet or as your doctor or pharmacist
have told you. Check with your doctor or pharmacist or nurse if you are not sure.
Tiger Balm Red is for external use only.
Follow the recommended instructions below and wash hands after use:
• For muscular aches and pains (Adults and children aged 2 years and older):
Rub gently on the affected parts of the skin as necessary, usually 2 or 3 times a day.
• If your condition does not improve after two weeks or gets worse, seek medical advice.
Use in children
• Do not use on children under two years of age.
• In the case of accidental swallowing of Tiger Balm by a child, it is important to consult a
physician without delay who can provide any necessary treatment. Do not try to induce vomiting
Do not use Tiger Balm
• If you are allergic (hypersensitive) to camphor, menthol, clove oil or cajuput oil or any of
the other ingredients of Tiger Balm (listed in Section 6).
• If you have any sort of skin disease.
• In children less than two years of age.
• On open wounds or on inflamed or irritated skin.
You must contact a doctor if your muscular aches and pains worsen or do not improve after 2
Warnings and precautions
• Keep Tiger Balm away from the delicate and moist linings in or around the eyes, mouth,
nose, vagina (the birth canal) and the urethra (the tube that carries urine from the bladder).
• Do not bandage areas where you have applied Tiger Balm.
• Do not smoke or go near naked flames - risk of severe burns. Fabric (clothing, bedding,
dressings etc) that has been in contact with this product burns more easily and is a serious
fire hazard. Washing clothing and bedding may reduce product build-up but not totally
Other medicines and Tiger Balm
Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are using, have recently used or might use any other
Pregnancy and breast-feeding
If you are pregnant or breast-feeding, think you may be pregnant or are planning to have a
baby, ask your doctor or pharmacist for advice before using this medicine.
• Avoid excessive use if you are pregnant or breast-feeding
The active substances are camphor 11.0%w/w, levomenthol 10.0%w/w, cajuput oil
7.0%w/w and clove oil 5.0%w/w.
The other ingredients are cinnamon oil, dementholised mint oil, yellow soft paraffin and
Order on Monday to Friday until 2:00pm guarantees next day delivery options