- FREE delivery on orders over £20
- Order by 2pm today for next day delivery
- UK registered pharmacy: 9011378
Kool 'n' Soothe Kids Cooling Strip for Fever (Pack of 4)
- Provides cold relief to a hot/feverish child.
- Provides up to 8 hours of relief
- Can be used with other medication
buy kool 'n' soothe kids cooling strip online
Kool 'n' Soothe Fever is designed to provide immediate cooling relief to your hot/ feverish child. With no need for preparation they are ready to use straight from the pack and once placed on the forehead they provide a gentle cooling sensation for up to 8 hours. Safe to use with medication they give maximum comfort to your child and reassurance for you. Kool 'n' Soothe Fever can also be used during the hot summer months to cool and refresh.
Before taking any medication, it is important to read the Patient Information Leaflet. You can find information leaflets for your medicines by typing them into the search bar at medicines.org, or by contacting us.
Cut or tear open sachet and remove one Kool ‘n’ Soothe soft gel sheet.
Remove transparent film from the back of the gel sheet and discard.
Place gel sheet on the skin.
If desired cut sheet to suitable size with scissors.
Store unused gel sheet in the foil sachet to prevent drying.
For best results, use each sheet only once.
Due to the risk of suffocation or choking:
- Use only under adult supervision and never leave your child unattended whilst using the product
- The gel sheet should never be placed on, near or over a child's nose or mouth
- Do not use this product on those who have experienced allergic reactions to medicines or cosmetics in the past
- Do not apply to wounded, irritated, damaged, sunburned or very sensitive skin
- Use only as directed
- For external use only
- Avoid direct contact with the eyes
- If your child is flushed or sweaty, they may have a fever - it is therefore important to check their temperature
- If your child has a headache, or a rash, or if they have any other signs of being unwell such as sleepiness or drowsiness, you must seek medical advice
- If excessive redness, irritation, burning or discomfort of the skin develops, discontinue use immediately and seek medical advice
- Seek medical advice if your child experiences side effects or allergic reactions
- The gel sheet will not stick to the skin if the skin is wet, or the gel sheet comes into contact with hair or clothing
Order within for guaranteed next day delivery options