Calpol Infant Suspension 200ml
- Provides Gentle Relief for Fever & Pains
- Comes with Easy To Use Syringe
- Paracetamol is the Active Ingredient
NOTE: After selecting this product, you will need to complete a short assessment, so we can make sure this medication is suitable for you.
buy calpol infant suspension 200ml online
Please note images are for illustration purposes and may differ from the product(s) you receive
CALPOL ® Infant Suspension is a strawberry flavoured oral suspension for children to help your child feel better and relieve the symptoms of fever, colds and flu and other common conditions. 200m
Tell your doctor as soon as possible if you notice any of these:
- allergic reactions including swelling of the face, tongue or throat, difficulty swallowing, unexplained wheezing,
- shortness of breath which may be accompanied by skin rash or hives.
- becoming unusually tired, unexpected bruising or bleeding and getting more infections (such as colds) than usual. These are very rare effects in people taking paracetamol.
- very rare cases of serious skin reactions have been reported. Symptoms may include: skin reddening, blisters, rash. If skin reactions occur or existing skin symptoms worsen, stop use and seek medical help right away.
- If your child shows any of these signs, stop giving paracetamol and talk to your doctor right away. Long term use: People who use medicines containing paracetamol every day for a long time (several months or more) could get certain side-effects, including liver and kidney damage. People taking paracetamol in the usual way
- for shorter periods have not had these problems, but liver function tests may be affected. If you notice any side-effects not included in this leaflet please tell your doctor or pharmacist.
Before taking any medication, it is important to read the Patient Information Leaflet. You can find information leaflets for your medicines by typing them into the search bar at medicines.org, or by contacting us.
How to use Calpol Infant Suspension Liquid: - Age 2-3 months (weighing a 4kg and not a premature baby): a single 2.5ml spoonful may be given. - A second 2.5ml spoonful may be given if necessary, after 4-6 hours. - Age 3-12 months: 2.5ml to one 5ml spoonful. - 1-6 years: one to two 5ml spoonfuls. - Do not give more than 4 doses in 24 hours. Do not give for more than 3 days without consulting a doctor. It is suitable for babies and children from 2 months to 6 years of age. PLEASE READ ALL PRODUCT PACKAGING AND LABELS PRIOR TO USE. KEEP ALL MEDICINES OUT OF REACH AND SIGHT OF CHILDREN.
Cautions when taking Calpol Infant Suspension Liquid: Do not give it to children on this list: - Not to babies who weigh less than 4 kg. - Not to babies born early (before 37 weeks). - Not to babies or children taking some other medicines. Please see Patient Information Leaflet. - Not to anyone who is allergic to the ingredients. Follow the dosage instructions carefully: Children of different ages need different amounts. These are shown in the patient information leaflet. Speak to your doctor if anything in this list applies: - If a child is not getting better, or needs more medicine than shown in the table in the patient information leaflet. - If a child gets a rash, breathing problems, diarrhoea or gets very tired. - Do not give more than 4 doses in 24 hours. Do not give for more than 3 days without consulting a doctor. PLEASE READ ALL PRODUCT PACKAGING AND LABELS PRIOR TO USE. KEEP ALL MEDICINES OUT OF REACH AND SIGHT OF CHILDREN
calpol infant suspension liquid contains: calpol infant suspension liquid contains: methyl, propyl, ethyl, sucrose, sorbitol and carmoisine. buy calpol infant suspension 200ml from Rightdose
Order on Monday to Friday until 2:00pm guarantees next day delivery options