Calpol Six Plus Sugar Free Sachets 5ml (Pack of 12)
- Relieves symptoms of fevers and colds
- Suitable for children aged 6 and over
- contains paracetamol
NOTE: After selecting this product, you will need to complete a short assessment, so we can make sure this medication is suitable for you.
Buy calpol six plus sugar-free sachets 5ml pack of 12 online
- This medicine brings down high temperatures
(also called fever) and relieves pain.
- This medicine is intended for most children over 6 years.
Tell your doctor as soon as possible if you
notice any of these:
- Allergic reactions including swelling of the face,
tongue or throat, difficulty swallowing, unexplained
wheezing, shortness of breath, rash or hives.
- Becoming unusually tired, unexpected bruising or
bleeding and getting more infections (such as colds)
than usual. These are very rare effects in people
- Very rare cases of serious skin reactions have been
reported. Symptoms may include: skin reddening,
blisters, rash. If skin reactions occur or existing skin
symptoms worsen, stop use and seek medical help
Before taking any medication, it is important to read the Patient Information Leaflet. You can find information leaflets for your medicines by typing them into the search bar at medicines.org, or by contacting us.
- For oral use only.
- Each sachet contains 5 ml of this medicine.
Any unused contents of the open sachet should be discarded.
- Do not give more medicine than the label tells you to.
If your child does not get better, talk to your doctor.
- Do not overfill the spoon.
- Always use the spoon supplied with the pack.
- It is important to massage the sachet before use.
- Do not give anything else containing paracetamol while
giving this medicine.
Do not give your child this medicine…
■ If s/he is allergic to paracetamol or any of the other
ingredients of this medicine (listed in section 6).
■ If s/he has ever had a bad reaction to any of
■ If s/he is taking anything else with paracetamol in it.
If any of these applies, get advice from a doctor
or pharmacist without using CALPOL®.
Warnings and precautions...
Talk to your doctor or pharmacist giving your child this medicine if:
■ Your child has serious kidney or liver problems.
■ Your child has an inherited intolerance to fructose
or been diagnosed with an intolerance to some
Other medicines and CALPOL®
■ metoclopramide or domperidone (used to treat
nausea and vomiting)
■ cholestyramine (used to treat high cholesterol)
■ anticoagulants (drugs that thin the blood, such as
■ anticonvulsants (drugs to treat epilepsy)
If you are not sure about the medicine your child is taking,
show the bottle or pack to your pharmacist
The active ingredients are:
Paracetamol 250 mg per 5 ml.
Other ingredients are:
Maltitol, sorbitol liquid (E420), glycerol,
dispersible cellulose, xanthan gum, polysorbate 80, methyl
parahydroxybenzoate (E218), propyl parahydroxybenzoate
(E216), acesulfame potassium, saccharin sodium and purified
water. The flavouring is imitation strawberry.
Order on Monday to Friday until 2:00pm guarantees next day delivery options