- FREE delivery on orders over £25
- Order by 2pm for next day delivery options
- UK registered pharmacy: 9011378
Ibuprofen For Children Oral Suspension 100mg/5ml - 100ml
- Pain reliever
- Suitable for Children
Ibuprofen 100mg/5ml Oral Suspension (“Ibuprofen”) contains ibuprofen as the active ingredient. This belongs to a
group of medicines called non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs). Ibuprofen is given to children as a pain
reliever for relief of mild to moderate muscular pain, headache, earache, sore throat, dental pain and backache. This
medicine can also be used in minor injuries such as sprains and strains. It also reduces temperature in fever (e.g.
post-immunisation fever), as well as other symptoms of cold and influenza.
You should STOP giving Ibuprofen and seek advice from your doctor if your child experiences a very rare
allergic reaction, including skin rashes, increased sensitivity to light, swelling of the face and tongue,
inflammation of the blood vessels, fever or shock. Skin and mucous membrane reactions may also occur.
The most common side-effect is irritation of the stomach which can cause problems in some patients.
If your child suffers from the following, stop giving the medicine and seek immediate medical help:
• Passing blood in their faeces (stools/motions)
• Passing black tarry stools
• Vomiting blood or dark particles that look like ground coffee
• Unexplained wheezing, shortness of breath, skin rash (which may be severe and include blistering or peeling
of the skin), itching or bruising, lightheadedness, racing of the heart or fluid retention e.g. swollen ankles, not
passing enough urine
• stiff neck, headache, nausea, vomiting, fever and disorientation.
If your child experiences any of the following, stop giving the medicine and tell your doctor:
• If your child’s skin starts to turn red or they develop a varied skin reaction or their skin starts to blister or peel, this is very rare
• Unexplained stomach pain, indigestion, heartburn, feeling sick and/or vomiting
• Yellowing of the eyes and/or skin
• Severe sore throat with high fever or unexplained bleeding, bruising and tiredness.
Before taking any medication, it is important to read the Patient Information Leaflet. You can find information leaflets for your medicines by typing them into the search bar at medicines.org, or by contacting us.
Shake the bottle before each use. • Use the spoon provided to measure 2.5ml or 5ml. Children from 8 - 12 years Two 5ml spoonfuls three or four times a day. Children from 3 - 7 years One 5ml spoonful three or four times a day. Children from 1 - 2 years One 2.5ml spoonful three or four times a day. Infants from 6 - 12 months One 2.5ml spoonful three times a day.
Do not give:
• For longer than 3 days.
• To infants under 6 months old.
• To anyone who is allergic to the ingredients.
• To anyone who is allergic to aspirin. If you have been told by your doctor that your child has an intolerance to some sugars, contact your doctor before giving this medicine.
Ibuprofen 100mg, sodium methyl parahydroxybenzoate (e219), sodium propyl parahydroxybenzoate, citric acid anhydrous, saccharin sodium, sodium benzoate (e211), dispersible cellulose, juicy orange flavour, polysorbate 80 (e433), maltitol liquid (which contains maltitol and sorbitol), xanthan buy care ibuprofen for children oral suspension 100ml from Rightdose
Order within for guaranteed next day delivery options