- FREE delivery on orders over £20
- Order by 2pm today for next day delivery
- UK registered pharmacy: 9011378
Corsodyl Mouth Spray 60ml
- Mint flavoured 60ml spray
- Contains chlorhexidine digluconate
- Intensive treatment to treat & prevent gum disease
- Pump action nozzle
Buy Corsodyl Mouth Spray Online
Corsodyl Spray is effective in the treatment of many common
dental conditions. The active ingredient is chlorhexidine
digluconate which is an antibacterial agent that reduces the
formation of dental plaque.
Corsodyl can have side effects, but not everybody gets them.
• Stop using the spray and seek immediate medical help if you
get a rash, swelling of the lips, tongue, throat or face or have
difficulty breathing. These effects may be symptoms of a
severe allergic reaction which is very rare.
• Stop using the spray and tell your dentist if you get irritation
of the mouth, soreness or swelling of the inside of the cheeks.
These effects should go away when treatment is stopped.
Other side effects that may occur:
• Temporary staining of the tongue.
This disappears when treatment is stopped.
• Temporary staining of the teeth. This can normally be
removed by brushing. You can avoid staining by not drinking
tea, coffee or red wine – especially one hour after use, and by
brushing daily with toothpaste. If staining
continues, it can be removed with a scale and polish from
your dentist or hygienist. You can clean your dentures with
• You may notice a change of taste or burning sensation when
you first use the spray. This usually goes away with continued use.
• If peeling of the skin inside the mouth occurs, stop using the
product and the effect should go away
Before taking any medication, it is important to read the Patient Information Leaflet. You can find information leaflets for your medicines by typing them into the search bar at medicines.org, or by contacting us.
How to use
• Remove cap and fit the pump head to the bottle.
• Use up to 12 pump actions twice daily (each pump
action delivers 0.14 ml of spray).
• Spray tooth and gum surfaces, ulcers or other sore
areas. Remove pump head after use and replace cap
• Gum disease: One month course (one to two spray
packs) is recommended.
• Mouth ulcers and oral thrush: Continue to use for 2 days
after healing has occurred.
• Denture sore mouth: Dentures should also be cleaned and
then sprayed with Corsodyl Spray.
• Dental surgery: Use as directed by your dentist.
If your symptoms persist, see your dentist.
Stop using the spray and seek immediate medical help if you
get a rash, swelling of the lips, tongue, throat or face, soreness
or irritation of the mouth or have difficulty breathing.
• Temporary staining of the teeth and tongue may occur.
• You may notice a change of taste or burning sensation.
• Toothpastes can stop Corsodyl working. Rinse your mouth
thoroughly with water and wait 5 minutes after brushing your
teeth before using Corsodyl. You can also use the spray at a
different time of day.
• Do not bleach fabrics that have been in contact with Corsodyl.
Corsodyl Spray contains macrogolglycerol hydroxystearate
• Macrogolglycerol hydroxystearate may cause skin reactions.
Pregnancy and breast feeding
• You can use Corsodyl if you are pregnant or breast feeding.
Active ingredients: the spray contains Chlorhexidine
Digluconate 0.2% w/v.
Other ingredients: Ethanol 7% v/v, Macrogolglycerol
Hydroxystearate, Sorbitol, Peppermint Oil and Water.
Each bottle of Corsodyl Spray contains 60 ml of spray
Order on Monday to Friday until 2:00pm guarantees next day delivery options