- FREE delivery on orders over £20
- Order by 2pm today for next day delivery
- UK registered pharmacy: 9011378
Iglu Rapid Relief Gel 8g
- Triple action relief
- Fast-acting pain relief
- Provides long-lasting protective coating
NOTE: After selecting this product, you will need to complete a short assessment, so we can make sure this medication is suitable for you.
Buy Iglu Rapid Relief Gel Online
Iglü Rapid Relief Gel is a treatment for
fast, effective relief of pain from common
The product, forms a smooth, flexible and
adhesive protective gel coating when it
becomes wet on contact with saliva inside
Like all medicines, Iglü Rapid Relief Gel can cause
side effects, although not everybody gets them.
On rare occasions, hypersensitivity reactions
to lidocaine hydrochloride monohydrate and
aminoacridine hydrochloride can occur, involving
wheezing or shortness of breath. Seek urgent
medical attention if you experience these
symptoms. If you experience any other symptoms
not mentioned in this leaflet, stop using the
product and tell your doctor, dentist or pharmacist.
Before taking any medication, it is important to read the Patient Information Leaflet. You can find information leaflets for your medicines by typing them into the search bar at medicines.org, or by contacting us.
For adults, the elderly and children over 7 years of age:
• Wash your hands before and after use.
• If you are treating several ulcers, repeat steps 1 to 3 below for each one:
1. Use a clean tissue to gently remove excess moisture/saliva from the ulcer area.
2. Squeeze a small quantity of Iglü Rapid Relief Gel onto a clean, dry fingertip or cotton bud, and then apply it directly to the ulcer using a single, gentle wiping action (avoid dabbing).
3. At first, the product may seem quite pasty and sticky, but after contact with saliva, the product will form a flexible and adhesive gel coating over and around the ulcer area.
• Re-apply the gel, following steps 1 to 3 above, as necessary for each ulcer.
Do not use Iglü Rapid Relief Gel if you are
allergic (hypersensitive) to lidocaine
hydrochloride monohydrate, aminoacridine
hydrochloride or any of the other ingredients
of Iglü Rapid Relief Gel listed in Section 6.
Not suitable for treatment of teething
It is very important that you tell your doctor
or dentist if you have an unexplained mouth
ulcer that lasts for more than 3 weeks or
keeps coming back. This is to exclude the
rare possibility of oral cancer, which can
benefit from early diagnosis and treatment.
Take special care when using this product:
• Apply it sparingly.
• Keep the product away from your eyes.
Using other medicines
Iglü Rapid Relief Gel is not known to affect,
or to be affected by, any other medicines.
Pregnancy and breast-feeding
It is unclear whether this product is safe for
use during pregnancy and breast-feeding.
The potential risks are unknown. If in doubt,
ask your doctor or pharmacist for advice
before taking any medicine.
Driving and using machinery
Using this product is not known to affect
your ability to drive or use machinery.
lidocaine hydrochloride (0.66% w/w) and aminoacridine hydrochloride (0.05% w/w).
Order within for guaranteed next day delivery options