Nytol Herbal Tablets (Pack of 30)
- Contains Hops, Valerian root and Passion flower
- A traditional herbal medicinal product used for the temporary reliefof sleep disturbances
- Nytol Herbal tablets are used to promote natural sleep
Nytol Herbal contains a blend of natural active ingredients traditionally used for a peaceful night’s sleep.
If you’d prefer to try a remedy with natural active ingredients and haven’t used sleep aids before, then Nytol Herbal tablets could be a good place to start. The ingredients have been used for decades to help aid restful sleep
Nytol Herbal Tablets are developed from a blend of 3 traditional herbs, which works together to restore calm and promote peaceful sleep.
- Hops - Traditionally used as a sedative to help induce sleep
- Valerian root - Promotes calm and help get you a good night's sleep
- Passion flower - Traditionally used to soothe and induce sleep
Like all medicines, this product can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them. The frequency of the side effects is not known.
The following side effects have been reported:
• Gastrointestinal symptoms such as nausea (feeling sick) and stomach cramps have been reported with Valerian root preparations.
Other side effects:
One case of hypersensitivity (vasculitis) and one case of increased heartbeat (tachycardia) have been reported in patients using Passion Flower herb
Before taking any medication, it is important to read the Patient Information Leaflet. You can find information leaflets for your medicines by typing them into the search bar at medicines.org, or by contacting us.
Adults and the elderly: 2 tablets 1 hour before you go to bed
Do not take this product if you are:
• allergic to any of the ingredients
• under 18 years of age
• already taking a medicine for sleep or anxiety
Pregnancy and breast feeding
• Do not take this product if you are pregnant or breast feeding, because there is no evidence that it is safe to do so.
• The effects of this product may be increased by alcohol. Excessive use of alcohol should therefore be avoided.
Driving and using machinery
• These tablets might cause drowsiness which can persist into the following day. If affected do not drive or operate machinery.
Each film coated tablet contains the active ingredients:
34 mg of extract (as dry extract) from Hop strobile (Humulus lupulus L.) (4-6:1). Extraction solvent: Methanol 30% (v/v), 30.8 mg of extract (as dry extract) from Valerian root (Valeriana officinalis L.) (4.5-6:1). Extraction solvent: Ethanol 60% (v/v), 18.2 mg of extract (as dry extract) of Passion Flower herb (Passiflora incarnata L.) (3-7:1) Extraction solvent: Ethanol 70% (v/v).
The other ingredients are:
Extract excipients: Maltodextrin, colloidal anhydrous silica.
Core excipients: Calcium hydrogen phosphate, microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, magnesium stearate.
Film-coating: Polyethylene glycol 400, hypromellose 4500, hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, iron oxides (E172), titanium dioxide (E171).
Order within for guaranteed next day delivery options