- FREE delivery on orders over £20
- Order by 2pm today for next day delivery
- UK registered pharmacy: 9011378
Orajel Mouth Gel
- Provides relief for mouth ulcers & dental pain
- Fruit flavoured gel
- Can be applied up to 4 times daily
NOTE: After selecting this product, you will need to complete a short assessment, so we can make sure this medication is suitable for you.
Buy Orajel Mouth Gel Online
Orajel™ Mouth Gel provides effective relief from mouthulcer and denture pain. The benzocaine formula provides pain relief right at the source of your pain. The gel form gives you control over the product during application for targeted relief.
Orajel™ Mouth Gel contains 10% w/w benzocaine, a powerful local anaesthetic that works by temporarily blocking the pathway of pain signals along the nerves and relieves pain by numbing the area.
Not everyone will experience side effects when they take medication, however if you do they can include:
- Hypersensitivity reactions (burning, stinging, pruritis, erythema, rash and edema), contact dermatitis and methaemoglobinaemia.
Before taking any medication, it is important to read the Patient Information Leaflet. You can find information leaflets for your medicines by typing them into the search bar at medicines.org, or by contacting us.
Adults, including the elderly and children 2 years and over:
- Using a swab or a clean finger, apply the gel to the affected area.
- Use only a tiny amount of the gel about the dimension of a green pea.
- Apply the gel up to 4 times every day.
- Avoid applying this gel for more than 7 days at a time.
Reading the following warnings carefully will help to ensure you are selecting an appropriate product.
- Keep out of sight and out of reach of children.
- Avoid using more than the recommended dosage.
- Avoid applying this gel for more than 4 days at a time.
- Avoid use of this gel if you are sensitive to any of the ingredients, or if you are taking antibiotics, or if you are expectant or breast feeding.
Please read all packaging and the Product Information Leaflet before taking any new medicine and inform your doctor of medicines you are taking or intend to take.
Macrogol 400, Polyethylene Glycol 3350, Sodium Saccharin (E954), Sorbic Acid (E200), Citric Acid, Clove Oil, Spearmint Flavour
Order on Monday to Friday until 2:00pm guarantees next day delivery options