- FREE delivery on orders over £20
- Order by 2pm today for next day delivery
- UK registered pharmacy: 9011378
Bazuka Gel 5g
- Clinically proven treatment kit
- No plasters necessary
- Simple once a day application
NOTE: After selecting this product, you will need to complete a short assessment, so we can make sure this medication is suitable for you.
Buy Bazuka Gel Online
Bazuka Gel is a treatment for warts, verrucas, corns and calluses.
- Warts and verrucas are small excessive growths of skin caused by a type of virus. Warts often occur on the fingers, or on the back of the hands. You can recognise the common wart by the rough ‘cauliflower-like’ appearance of the surface. Verrucas occur only on the sole of the foot. They can be painful, and often look like a small white ring of skin with a black dot in the centre. The virus is very infectious. This means that warts and verrucas can grow and spread, particularly if left untreated. The virus can also be transferred from one person to another.
- Corns and calluses are hard, thick pads of skin caused by pressure and friction. They usually occur on the feet due to poorly fitting shoes. They can also occur on the hands.
- Bazuka Gel is suitable for use by adults, children and the elderly.
- The active ingredients in this product are salicylic acid and lactic acid.
The active ingredients work by:
softening the hard skin growth, making it easier to remove with a pumice stone or emery board;
they also help kill the virus that causes warts and verrucas.
Side Effects of Bazuka Gel
As with any medication, it is possible you may experience side effects whilst using Bazuka Gel.
Irritation may occur on the application, this should be mild and transient. If particularly painful or if the pain is persistent, it is recommended that you discontinue treatment.
The ingredients within Bazuka Gel can permanently stain clothing, fabrics, jewellery and metal polished surfaces
Before taking any medication, it is important to read the Patient Information Leaflet. You can find information leaflets for your medicines by typing them into the search bar at medicines.org, or by contacting us.
Directions of use for Bazuka Gel
Soak the affected area in warm water and dry thoroughly.
Apply one to two drops of Bazuka gel to the lesion. Once dried this will form a white covering.
The following night this film should be carefully removed and the gel re-applied.
Once a week the lesion should be gently rubbed with an emery board or pumice stone.
This process should be continued for 12 weeks or until results are seen.
Do not use Bazuka Gel if you are allergic (hypersensitive) to salicylic acid, lactic acid or any of the other ingredients of Bazuka Gel listed.
- Do not use the gel anywhere on or near your face, armpits, breasts, bottom or genital (sex) area.
- Do not use the gel on birthmarks, moles, warts with hairs growing from them, or any other spots.
- Do not use the gel if you are diabetic or suffer from poor blood circulation to your hands or feet.
Take special care when using this product:
If you are unsure whether you have a wart, verruca, corn or callus that is suitable for treatment with Bazuka, ask your doctor or pharmacist before starting treatment.
- Apply the gel carefully, to the wart, verruca, corn or callus only, by squeezing the tube very gently:take care not to apply the gel to surrounding healthy skin, especially on young children’s delicate skin, because this may cause irritation;
- do not apply excessive amounts of gel.
- Keep the gel away from your eyes, nose, and mouth, and from broken skin, cuts and grazes.
- Avoid spillage as this may cause damage to you, your clothing and your possessions (see Section 4):do not fold the tube because this may damage it and make it leak.
- The product is volatile and highly flammable. Do not use it near flames or ignition sources (eg burning cigarettes or anything else that might ignite it).
- Avoid inhaling the vapour from the gel.
Using other medicines
This product is not known to affect, or to be affected by any other medicines.
Pregnancy and breast-feeding
This product can be used during pregnancy and while breast-feeding. The ingredients have been in widespread use in this and similar preparations for many years, without reports of problems. However, safety trials have not been conducted.
Driving and using machinery
Using this product is not known to affect your ability to drive or use machinery.
What Bazuka Gel contains:
The active ingredients are salicylic acid (12.0% w/w) and lactic acid (4.0% w/w).
The other ingredients are camphor, pyroxylin, ethanol and ethyl acetate.
Order within for guaranteed next day delivery options