Compeed Cold Sore Patch
- Helps to reduce the risk of contaminationProvides 12 hours of continious treatmentClear patch
Buy Compeed Cold Sore Patch online
COMPEED® Compeed Cold Sore Discreet Healing patch contains hydrocolloid active gel technology for fast healing and a reduction in scabbing. It starts to work from the very first sign and continues throughout all stages.
Its’ discreet design helps to protect the cold sore and help avoid social embarrassment.
The patch also creates a virus shield to help reduce the risk of contamination
Before taking any medication, it is important to read the Patient Information Leaflet. You can find information leaflets for your medicines by typing them into the search bar at medicines.org, or by contacting us.
- Wash your hands before and after use. Ensure your skin is clean and dry. Do not apply any cream on the lip, as the patch may no longer stick to your lip. Tear off one product along the perforated edge to separate it from the others.
- Hold the clear paper applicator at the curved edge.
- Using both hands, carefully peel off the clear paper applicator from the protective teal coloured cover.
- You will see the round cold sore patch on the upper part of the applicator. Take care not to touch the adhesive side of the patch.
- Apply this part of the applicator to the cold sore and using a mirror, gently press down to firmly place the patch on to the cold sore.
- Gently peel back the applicator leaving the patch in place. Make-up or lipstick can be applied over the patch.
Easy to apply. Do not apply cream before use.
With mirror inside. Peel off blue foil on mirror.
Make-up or lipstick can be applied over the patch.
Leave patch on until it detaches itself from the skin.
Order on Monday to Friday until 2:00pm guarantees next day delivery options