- FREE delivery on orders over £20
- Order by 2pm today for next day delivery
- UK registered pharmacy: 9011378
Zovirax Cold Sore Cream 2g
- Anit-Viral TreatmentEffective treatment for cold soresApply 4-5 times dailyContains Aciclovir
Buy Zovirax Cream online
Zovirax is a treatment for people who suffer from cold sores. It contains the active ingredient aciclovir (5%).
Generally the cream will be effective within 2-3 days, however you should continue to use the cream for at least 5 days.
Zovirax is most effective if you manage to start applying the cream during the tingling phase of a cold sore, before it has actually blistered. You can use it however even after the cold sore has blistered.
Before taking any medication, it is important to read the Patient Information Leaflet. You can find information leaflets for your medicines by typing them into the search bar at medicines.org, or by contacting us.
Directions of use for Zovirax Cream
After opening the tube, squeeze or pump a small amount of cream onto your finger. Usually the little finger is the easiest to use to apply the cream.
Apply to the affected area approximately every 4 hours.
You should continue treatment for 5 days even if the cold sore has gone before then. This is to make sure the virus is fully eradicated.
What Zovirax Cream contains
• The active substance is aciclovir.
• The cream contains 5% w/w aciclovir.
• The other ingredients are poloxamer 407, cetostearyl alcohol, sodium lauryl sulfate, white soft
paraffin, liquid paraffin, propylene glycol, purified water, glycerol monostearate and
polyoxyethylene stearate, dimeticone 20.
Order on Monday to Friday until 2:00pm guarantees next day delivery options