- FREE delivery on orders over £20
- Order by 2pm today for next day delivery
- UK registered pharmacy: 9011378
Lamisil Once 1% Cutaneous Solution 4g
- Effective treatment for athlete's foot
- Contains antifungal ingredient terbinafine
- Requires only one application
NOTE: After selecting this product, you will need to complete a short assessment, so we can make sure this medication is suitable for you.
You can buy Lamisil once from our UK registered online pharmacy. Lamisil once is a single dose treatment for tinea pedis (athlete’s foot). It is indicated for use in adults aged over 18 years only.
Symptoms of athlete's foot include:
- Appearance on the foot/feet only. generally starting between the toes and occasionally spreading to the soles and sides of the feet
- Cracked and scaly skin
- Weeping sores
- Itchy and burning skin on feet
Athlete's foot is contagious and can affect anyone who comes into contact with the fungi associated with the infection through contaminated surfaces such as towels and floors. however, it is most commonly found in those who wear damp socks and shoes, or who frequent swimming pools or wet areas, as these provide ideal conditions for the organisms to grow.
How does Lamisil Once work?
Lamisil Once works to kill the fungus which causes athlete’s foot (also known as tinea pedis). After application of Lamisil Once, the antifungal active ingredient, terbinafine, is delivered to the affected areas. Terbinafine then disrupts the fungal cell membranes of the growing fungi. This results in the death of the fungus, and relief from your athlete's foot symptoms. To make sure Lamisil Once is effective, you should avoid washing your feet for around 24 hours after application. This allows enough time for the active ingredient to be delivered into the skin.
Lamisil Once will start to kill the fungus immediately. The film that is formed means the active ingredient penetrates your skin where it continues to work for several days. Your skin should start to improve within a few days, but it may take up to 4 weeks for your skin to heal completely.
To get the best results, apply straight after a bath or shower.
Who is Lamisil Once suitable for?
Lamisil Once is suitable only for patients aged 18 years and over who are suffering from athlete's foot. You should not use Lamisil Once if:
- You suffer from long-rerm infections of the feet: if you have thick, flaky skin on your soles or feet due to long-term infections, consult your GP for an alternative medication
- if you are allergic to any of the ingredients in the product
How long does Lamisil Once take to work?
Lamisil Once should not be applied more than once. You will begin to see an improvement to the foot within days but should allow up to 4 weeks for the infection to completely clear.
how should I use Lamisil Once?
You must apply Lamisil Once to both feet, even if signs are visible only on one foot. This is to make sure you get rid of the fungus completely: it could be present in other parts of the feet even if there are no visible signs of it. The tube has enough medication to treat both feet.
* Wash both feet and dry them carefully
* Wash and dry your hands
* Remove the cap from the tube
* Apply to both feet – use about half the tube for each foot, as needed to cover skin. Finish one foot before treating the other
* Apply with fingers to each foot as shown below. Spread evenly onto the skin between, under, and over all toes. Then apply over the sole and sides of your foot. Do not rub the product in.
* Leave it to dry to a film for 1 to 2 minutes, before wearing your normal footwear.
Can I use Lamisil when pregnant or breastfeeding?
No - you should not use Lamisil Once when pregnant or breast feeding unless specifically directed to do so by your doctor.
Does Lamisil Once have side effects?
Like all medicines, this medicine can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them.
Stop using Lamisil Once and seek medical help immediately, if you have any of the following very rare allergic reactions:
* Difficulty breathing or swallowing, swelling of the mouth, face, lips, tongue or throat (severe allergic reaction)
* Severe itching of the skin, with a red rash or raised lumps, hives or blisters.
Uncommon: (up to 1 in 100 people): Application site reactions, which may include skin dryness, skin irritation or burning sensation, after application, are uncommon. They are usually mild, temporary and harmless.
Very rare: (up to 1 in 10,000 people): Allergic reactions with rash, itching, blistering of the skin and hives.
You should read the patient information leaflet before using any medicine.
How to use
– This is a single application treatment.
– Wash both feet and dry them carefully.
– Wash and dry your hands.
– Remove the cap from the tube.
– Apply to both feet – use about half the tube for
each foot, as needed to cover skin. Finish one
foot before treating the other.
– Apply with fingers to each foot as shown below.
Spread evenly onto the skin between, under, and
over all toes. Then apply over the sole and sides
of your foot.
– Do not rub or massage it in.
Do not use Lamisil Once
– If you are allergic (hypersensitive) to terbinafine
or any of the other ingredients of this medicine
(listed over the page at the end of section 6).
Take special care with Lamisil Once
– Children and adolescents under 18 are not
to use this medicine, since there is not enough
– If you suffer from long-term fungal infection
of the soles and heels of the feet with thickened and/or obviously flaky skin do not use
this medicine. Tell your doctor if you think you
may have this condition, because you may need
– Only use this medicine to treat the skin of
your feet. Be careful not to get it on your face, in
your eyes, or on damaged skin (other than at the
treatment site) where it could be irritating.
If it accidentally gets into your eyes, rinse
thoroughly with running water. See your doctor if you are still in any discomfort.
– This medicine should be used with caution in
patients with lesions where alcohol could be
irritating. For example, after sun exposure or in
case of severe skin scaling.
– For external use only. Do not swallow.
– Keep away from naked flames (contains alcohol).
Using other medicines
– Do not apply other medicines or treatments
to your feet (including any you have bought
without a prescription) at the same time as
– Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are
taking or have recently taken any other medicines, including any you have bought without a
Pregnancy and breast-feeding
– If you are pregnant or breast-feeding, think you
might be pregnant or are planning to have a baby,
ask your doctor or pharmacist for advice before
taking this medicine.
– Do not use Lamisil Once while breast-feeding,
as terbinafine is excreted in breast milk.
Driving and using machines
– The use of Lamisil Once does not affect the ability to drive and use machines
The active substance is terbinafine (as hydrochloride). Each gram of cutaneous solution contains
10 mg terbinafine (as hydrochloride).
The other ingredients are acrylates/ octylacrylamide
copolymer, hydroxypropylcellulose, medium chain
triglycerides and ethanol.
Order within for guaranteed next day delivery options