- FREE delivery on orders over £20
- Order by 2pm today for next day delivery
- UK registered pharmacy: 9011378
Benylin Dry & Tickly Cough 150ml
Buy Benylin Dry & Tickly Coughs Non Drowsy Online
Benylin Dry & Tickly Cough Syrup is a soothing cough syrup which
relieves irritating tickly, dry coughs and sore throats.
This medicine is unlikely to cause side-effects unless you are
allergic to the ingredients. If you experience any side-effects or
you are not sure about anything, talk to your doctor or
Before taking any medication, it is important to read the Patient Information Leaflet. You can find information leaflets for your medicines by typing them into the search bar at medicines.org, or by contacting us.
Check the information below to see how much medicine to take.
For oral use only.
Do not take more than the stated dose below.
Check the cap seal is not broken before first use. If it is, do not
take this medicine.
Do not give to children under 1 year old.
Children 1 – 5 years One 5 ml spoonful
Adults (including the elderly) and children over 5 years Two 5 ml spoonfuls
• Give the dose 3 or 4 times within 24 hours, if needed.
• If symptoms persist, contact your pharmacist or doctor.
Do not use this medicine…
If you are allergic to any of the ingredients
Do not give this medicine to your child if s/he is under 1 year old.
Talk to your doctor or pharmacist
- If you have an intolerance to some sugars.
- If this applies to you now or in the past, talk to a doctor or
Some of the ingredients can cause problems
- This product contains 1.85 g glucose and 1.707 g sucrose in each 5 ml, which may be harmful to the teeth. If you have been told by your doctor that you have an intolerance to some sugars, contact your doctor before using this medicine.This should be taken into account in patients with diabetes.
- Carbohydrate content of this medicine is 3.85 g per 5 ml.
- This product contains small amounts of ethanol (alcohol), less than 100 mg per 5 ml dose.
- You can take this medicine if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
The active ingredients are: Glycerol 0.75 ml and Sucrose 1.707 g
Other ingredients are: citric acid monohydrate, sodium benzoate
(E211), cough syrup 513277 flavour (contains aniseed, liquorice,
propylene glycol and ethanol), black treacle, liquid glucose and
Order within for guaranteed next day delivery options