Celluvisc 1% Eye Drops (Pack of 30)
- Carmellose Sodium 1% solution.
- Provides symptomatic relief.
- Soothes and relieves dry eyes.
Buy Celluvisc Eye Drops Online
Celluvisc is a tear substitute and contains the lubricant called carmellose sodium. It is used for the
treatment of the symptoms of dry eye (such as soreness, burning, irritation or dryness).
You must talk to a doctor if you do not feel better or if you feel worse.
Like all medicines, this medicine can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them.
The following adverse reactions or medically relevant adverse events were reported during clinical
Common side effects (occurring in between 1 and 10 patients in every 100) are:
Eye irritation (including burning and discomfort), eye pain, itchy eyes, visual disturbance
Before taking any medication, it is important to read the Patient Information Leaflet. You can find information leaflets for your medicines by typing them into the search bar at medicines.org, or by contacting us.
1. Tear one single-dose container from the strip.
2. Hold the single-dose container upright (with the cap uppermost) and twist off the cap.
3. Gently pull down the lower eyelid to form a pocket.
Turn the single-dose container upside
down and squeeze it to release one drop into each eye. Blink your eyes a few times.
Do not re-use the single-dose container even if there is some solution left. It is most important that you
throw it away and do not keep it.
If irritation, pain, redness or changes in vision occur or if you feel your condition is getting worse, stop
taking this medicine and consult your doctor or pharmacist
Do not use Celluvisc
- If you are allergic (hypersensitive) to carmellose sodium or any of the other ingredients of this
Warnings and precautions
- If you wear contact lenses, these should be removed before using Celluvisc. The lenses can be
put back again 15 minutes after you have applied your drops.
Other medicines and Celluvisc
- Please tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are using, have recently used or might use any other
medicines, including medicines obtained without a prescription.
If you are using other eye drops, leave at least 15 minutes before putting in Celluvisc.
Pregnancy and breast-feeding
- Celluvisc can be used during pregnancy and breast-feeding.
The active substance is carmellose sodium 10 mg/ml.
The other ingredients are sodium chloride, sodium lactate, potassium chloride, calcium chloride
and purified water.
Order on Monday to Friday until 2:00pm guarantees next day delivery options