Otrivine Sinusitis Nasal Spray 10ml
- Works within minutes and last up to 10 hoursGives rapid relief from nasal congestionContains Xylometazoline Hydrochloride
Buy Otrivine Sinusitis Nasal Spray Online
Otrivine Adult Nasal Spray is for application in the
nose to give relief from:
- nasal congestion (blocked nose, including colds)
- perennial and allergic rhinitis
(recurring inflammation of the nasal mucous
membranes, including hay fever)
Otrivine Adult Nasal Spray contains the active
ingredient xylometazoline hydrochloride which
helps to open up and clear the nasal passages by
reducing the excessive nasal secretions and returning
the swollen blood vessels to their normal size.
Like all medicines, Otrivine Adult Nasal Drops can
cause side effects, although not everybody gets
them. Local discomfort may be felt after applying
the drops if you have sensitive nasal passages.
Occasionally the following side effects have been
• A burning sensation in the nose and throat
• local irritation
• dryness of the nasal membranes
• temporary and passing visual disturbances
• allergic reactions.
Cardiovascular effects, for example, palpitations
may also occur especially if you have heart
Before taking any medication, it is important to read the Patient Information Leaflet. You can find information leaflets for your medicines by typing them into the search bar at medicines.org, or by contacting us.
For Adults and Children over 12 years of age:
1 spray in each nostril 2 or 3 times daily.
1. Clear your nose.
2. Lean forward slightly and insert the nozzle into a
3. Squeeze the bottle once and sniff at the same
4. Remove the nozzle before releasing the pressure
on the bottle.
5. Repeat for the other nostril.
DO NOT use the drops if you:
- are allergic to xylometazoline hydrochloride
or any of the other ingredients in the drops
- are allergic to other decongestants
- have had recent neurosurgery.
Do not use these drops for children under
12 years old.
Take special care
Before using the drops tell your doctor if you:
- have an overactive thyroid gland
- have glaucoma
- have diabetes mellitus
- have heart or circulatory disease
- are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- have hypertension
Do not take decongestants for more than 7 days
in a row.
Using other medicines
Please tell your doctor or pharmacist before using
this product if you are taking or have recently taken
any medicines (especially monoamine oxidase
inhibitors or other antidepressants) including those
obtained without a prescription.
Pregnancy or breast-feeding
If you are pregnant or breast-feeding, consult your
doctor before using Otrivine.
Ask your doctor or pharmacist for advice before
taking any medicine
The active ingredient is xylometazoline
hydrochloride (0.1% w/v).
The other ingredients are sodium chloride, sodium
phosphate, sodium acid phosphate, disodium
edetate, benzalkonium chloride, sorbitol,
hypromellose and water
Order on Monday to Friday until 2:00pm guarantees next day delivery options