Rennie Tablets Spearmint (Pack of 48)
- Fast, effective relief from Heartburn and indigestion
- Contains Calcium Carbonate and Magnesium Carbonate
- Works fast to neutralise excess stomach acid
Buy Rennie Tablets Spearmint Online
Containing antacid to neutralise excess stomach acid, Rennie Spearmint tablets work fast to relieve the symptoms of heartburn and indigestion.
Rennie® Spearmint tablets contain two antacids called calcium carbonate and magnesium carbonate which neutralise excess stomach acid by turning it into water & other natural substances. Calcium carbonate acts directly in the oesophagus, as well as the stomach, and both antacids are then eliminated by your body.
Like all medications, Rennie can have side effects, although not everyone will experience them. These include:
- Allergic reaction, e.g. rashes, itching, difficulty breathing, swelling of the face, mouth, or throat
- Anaphylactic shock, which is a severe, sudden allergic reaction, showing symptoms such as low blood pressure, shock, palpitations, difficulty breathing, bronchospasm, skin reactions, abdominal pain or cramps, vomiting, diarrhoea
- High blood levels of calcium and magnesium after long term use, especially in those with kidney disease.
- Showing symptoms such as nausea, vomiting, upset stomach, diarrhoea, tiredness, muscular weakness, headache, kidney problems, impaired sense of taste
- Milk alkali syndrome, caused by long term use in exceptional cases. This can cause high blood levels of calcium.
Before taking any medication, it is important to read the Patient Information Leaflet. You can find information leaflets for your medicines by typing them into the search bar at medicines.org, or by contacting us.
Adults: 2 tablets to be sucked or chewed as required, up to a maximum of 16 tablets a day.
Children 6-12 years: 1 tablet as required, up to a maximum of 8 tablets a day.
Children under 6: Not recommended.
If symptoms persist consult your doctor.
Hazards and Cautions
Store below 25c.
This is a medicine; Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist.
Seek advice before using if you are breast feeding, pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or suffer from allergies.
Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.
Each tablet contains:
Calcium Carbonate Ph.Eur. 680mg and Heavy Magnesium Carbonate Ph.Eur 80mg
Order on Monday to Friday until 2:00pm guarantees next day delivery options