Beechams All-in-one Tablets (Pack of 16)
- Effective relief from symptom of cold & fluTriple action formulaSuitable for patients aged 12 years and over
Buy Beechams All-in-One Tablets Online
Beechams All in One Tablets are used for the short term relief of the symptoms
of colds, chills and flu with chesty coughs. These symptoms include headache,
shivers, aches and pains, blocked nose and painful sinuses, catarrh, sore throat
and a chesty, productive cough.
Like all medicines, Beechams All in One Tablets can have side effects, but not
everybody gets them. A small number of people have had side effects.
Stop taking this medicine and tell your doctor immediately if you experience:
• Allergic reactions which may be severe such as skin rash and itching
sometimes with swelling of the mouth or face or shortness of breath.
• Skin rash or peeling, or mouth ulcers.
• Breathing problems. These are more likely if you have experienced them
before when taking other painkillers such as ibuprofen or aspirin.
• Unexplained bruising or bleeding.
• Reoccuring fevers or infections.
• Nausea, sudden weight loss, loss of appetite and yellowing of the eyes
• Visual disturbances. This is rare but is more likely in those with glaucoma.
• Unusually fast pulse rate or a sensation of an unusually fast or irregular
• Difficulty passing water. This is more likely to occur in men with an
enlarged prostate gland.
The following side effects may also occur. Tell your doctor if you get them.
• Raised blood pressure, headache, dizziness, difficulty sleeping, nervousness,
anxiety, diarrhoea or sickness.
Before taking any medication, it is important to read the Patient Information Leaflet. You can find information leaflets for your medicines by typing them into the search bar at medicines.org, or by contacting us.
For oral use. Adults and children 12 years and over:
Swallow 2 tablets every 4 hours as needed.
• Do not take more frequently than every 4 hours.
• Do not take more than 8 tablets in 24 hours.
• Do not take more than the recommended dose.
• Do not take for more than 5 days without asking your doctor.
• Do not give to children under 12 years
Do not take Beechams All in One Tablets:
• if you have ever had an allergic reaction to paracetamol, guaifenesin,
phenylephrine hydrochloride or to any of the other ingredients
• if you have kidney or liver problems (including alcoholic liver disease),
overactive thyroid, diabetes, high blood pressure or heart disease
• if you have phaeochromocytoma or glaucoma
• if you are taking tricyclic antidepressants (e.g. imipramine or amitriptyline)
or if you are taking or have taken in the last two weeks monoamine oxidase
inhibitors (MAOIs) (e.g. moclobemide) prescribed for depression
• if you are taking beta blockers (e.g. atenolol).
Do not take anything else containing paracetamol while taking this medicine.
Do not take with any other flu, cold, decongestant products or cough
Ask your doctor before you take this medicine:
• if you have a blood vessel disease such as Raynaud’s Phenomenon
• if you have an enlarged prostate
• if you have asthma or chronic cough
• if you have heart or circulation disease.
This medicine contains lactose (a sugar). Ask your doctor before taking this
product if you have an intolerance to some sugars.
Any other medecines: please speak to your doctor or pharmacist if you are taking any prescribed medication.
Active ingredient: Each tablet contains Paracetamol 250 mg, Guaifenesin 100 mg
and Phenylephrine Hydrochloride 5 mg.
Other ingredients: Lactose, microcrystalline cellulose, maize starch, stearic acid,
colloidal anhydrous silica, purified talc, povidone, potassium sorbate (E 202),
hypromellose, titanium dioxide (E 171), and polyethylene glycol.
Order within for guaranteed next day delivery options