Day Nurse Capsules (Pack of 20)
- Effective relief for cold & flu symptoms
- Contains Paracetamol, Pseudoephedrine, Pholocodine
NOTE: After selecting this product, you will need to complete a short assessment, so we can make sure this medication is suitable for you.
Buy Day Nurse Capsules Online
Day Nurse Capsules are used for the day-time relief of the major symptoms of colds, chills and
The medicine contains three active ingredients. Paracetamol is a painkiller and reduces your temperature when you have a fever. Pseudoephedrine hydrochloride is a decongestant which opens the airways, helping you breathe more easily. Pholcodine is a cough suppressant that helps relieve dry or tickly coughs.
Like all medicines Day Nurse Capsules can have side effects, but not everyone gets them:
The following effects may occur:
• Nervousness, difficulty sleeping
• Nausea and vomiting
• Dizziness and sweating
• Dry mouth may occasionally occur
• Hallucinations (particularly in children) have been reported rarely
See patient information leaflet for full details.
Before taking any medication, it is important to read the Patient Information Leaflet. You can find information leaflets for your medicines by typing them into the search bar at medicines.org, or by contacting us.
Take during the day.
Adults aged 16 years and over:
2 capsules with a drink every four hours as required. Do not take more than 8 capsules (4 doses) in any 24 hour period.
- Do not give to children under 16 years of age.
- Do not take more than 3 doses in any 24 hours if you also want to take a nighttime dose of a paracetamol-containing product at bedtime
- Do not take for more than 7 days.
- Do not take more than the recommended dose.
• if you have ever had an allergic reaction to paracetamol, pseudoephedrine hydrochloride, pholcodine or any of the other ingredients (listed in Section 6)
• if you have high blood pressure or heart disease
• if you have kidney disease or hyperexcitability
• if you have difficulty breathing or lung problems
• if you are taking appetite suppressants or
stimulant drugs called amphetamines (sometimes used to treat ADHD)
• if you have taken monoamine oxidase inhibitors (MAOls) prescribed for depression in the last two weeks.
Do not take with any other paracetamol-containing products.
Do not take with any other flu, cold or decongestant product.
Active ingredients: Paracetamol 500mg, Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride 30 mg and Pholcodine 5 mg.
Other ingredients: Sodium starch glycollate, magnesium stearate (E 572), sodium lauryl sulphate, gelatin and colours quinoline yellow (E 104), allura red (E 129), titanium oxide (E 171) and printing ink Opacode Black (containing shellac, iron oxide black (E 172), propylene glycol (E 1520) and ammonium hydroxide (E 527)).
Order on Monday to Friday until 2:00pm guarantees next day delivery options