- FREE delivery on orders over £20
- Order by 2pm today for next day delivery
- UK registered pharmacy: 9011378
Mouth Wash & Gum Treatments | Dental Care | Rightdose Pharmacy
When many people finish brushing their teeth, the first thing they do is rinse their mouth with water.
However, you should avoid doing this. Water will wash away any residual toothpaste, meaning you’ll not benefit from the ongoing protection of the fluoride in the toothpaste.
If you are going to rinse your mouth after brushing, you should use mouthwash. This helps to keep the mouth healthy and may clean the parts of the mouth that brushing can’t reach.
In fact, around 35% of the tooth surface is in between teeth, which can be easily missed when brushing. Mouthwash can reach the parts that brushing can’t, helping to keep your breath fresh and your mouth healthy.
Benefits of using mouthwash
When teamed up with brushing and flossing, using mouthwash helps to keep your mouth healthy. The main benefits of mouthwash include:
- Freshens breath. Mouthwash helps to kill the bacteria that cause bad breath. It’s also available in a variety of flavours.
- Fights plaque. Mouthwash helps to get rid of plague, especially between the teeth which brushing may miss.
- Removes food particles. Food debris can easily get stuck between the teeth. Mouthwash can help dislodge these, so they can’t encourage bacteria growth.
- Prevents cavities. Mouthwash that contains fluoride will strengthen enamel and reduce the risk of tooth cavities.
Mouthwash can be a vital step in your oral hygiene routine.
Mouthwash from Rightdose
At Rightdose, we believe you should be able to take control of your health easily. That’s why we stock a wide range of mouthwash. You can choose the one that fits into your oral hygiene routine.
Rightdose - your personalised pharmacy, delivered.